HR Manager (Bilingual a Plus)
Permanent with benefits
Denver, CO 80237
The human resource manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. At the plant level, the human resources manager plays a key role in the success of the organization by managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
- Implements and administers employee policies.
- Provides high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues..
- Supports the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Prepares termination and severance letters.
- Responsible for administering benefit and government programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field and 5 years related experience and/or training;
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Knowledge of Human Resource systems; Internet software; Microsoft Office Suite; Payroll Database software.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with Union Employees
- Previous experience with Kronos and or HRIS
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.