The Intersect Group is partnering with stable and growing national organization in the technology industry for an HR Director opportunity in Atlanta! You will have 7 direct reports and oversight of the entire HR department to include benefits & payroll, employee relations, compliance, recruiting, and learning & development. You will be a part of a fun and dynamic team who gets stuff done!
What you will do as the HR Director:
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to daily management of employees
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to include coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions
- Recommend policy and procedure improvements based on trends and competitive benchmarking
- Participate in workforce planning and business unit restructuring
Requirements for the HR Director:
- PHR or SPHR Certification
- 7+ years of in-depth HR experience
- Thorough knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Strong people management skills and superior communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
If you meet the requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please submit resume
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 68018 when responding to this ad.