HR Business Partner – Benefits
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and
care management organization. We work to ensure that over 1 billion people
receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
A detail-oriented member of the HR team who possesses and
applies a broad knowledge of HR principles and best practices with an emphasis
on Benefits and HRIS. Provides support to business leaders, managers and
employees across multiple states.
- Consults with management on the interpretation
of company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Maintains and enhances HR programs through
effective planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Maintains compliance and understanding with
federal and various states regulations concerning employment practices to
include Title VII, ADEA, ADA, Equal Pay Act, FLSA.
- Act as Benefits and HRIS subject matter expert
- Participates in the roll-out and implementation
of HR Special Projects.
- HRIS - Manages system to support human resources
administration such as report writing, setup/changes and data integrity
- Maintenance of records for government/regulatory
- Bachelor’s Degree – or - equivalent combination
of relevant experience and college education yielding the appropriate human
resources knowledge and skills, required.Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Outlook
- Understands and maintains confidential nature of
Human Resources. Strictly adheres to established company confidentiality
- Able to multi-task and prioritize projects with
variable and sometimes conflicting deadlines; superior attention to detail and
demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Demonstrated initiative and judgment in
performance of job responsibilities, while maintaining professionalism,
flexibility and dependability
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), time
management and communication skills with a strong focus on customer service, including building and maintaining relationships with
internal and external customers
- Minimum 3 years of HR/Benefits experience in a
various disciplines. Healthcare
- Demonstrated expert level of proficiency in ADP
or Ultipro preferred.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an
individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact
extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move
objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.