Aerotek is looking to hire an innovative HR Business Partner for one of our top clients in the Telecommunications industry in the Hanover area.
The primary role of the HR Business Partner is to act as a strategic partner to the company's executive leadership team directly supporting their senior leaders to help drive our business strategy.
- Ability to coach and advise Senior Leaders on HR and other business related topics.
- Ability to create a clear and demonstrable line of sight between the business and HR/people agendas.
- Ability to engage and partner with managers and employees and effectively influence senior management.
- Experience working the high-tech or communications industry.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, facilitation skills, and the ability to deal with ambiguity in an environment with competing priorities.
- Naturally organized; very strong systems thinker and planner, able to translate discussion and ideas into deliverables.
- Evidence of ability to be 'ahead of the curve' and agile in anticipating and developing both strategic and tactical HR plans and programs to accomplish the company's objectives.
- First-class leadership skills.
- Act as a member of various leadership teams, participating and acting as change agent and culture advocate.
- Design and implement a Talent Agenda for the organization taking into account both the company's defined People Strategy and the Business Strategy of the particular function/unit/region. Talent Agenda will include: Workforce Evolution, Leadership Development & Succession Plan, Organization Effectiveness & Development Plans.
- Ensure operational activities roll out seamlessly for the organization via excellent collaboration skills and partnership with the company's Centers of Excellence (Total Reward, Learning & Development, HR Connect, Global Mobility).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.