What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Homewood Suites by Hilton exists to provide the touches, familiarity and comforts of home so that extended stay travelers can feel at home on the road. Guests enjoy the extra space and privacy of the suites, the casual atmosphere and the many homelike amenities and services. In fact, Homewood Suites by Hilton is consistently ranked above the competition by guests, thanks to an appealing combination of bundled services, award-winning quality and the benefits of Hilton HHonors.
Homewood Suites by Hilton is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you appreciate the feeling of home and know what to do to make others feel at home, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Homewood Suites by Hilton.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Service Manager, you would be responsible for managing the daily activities of the Front Desk and its team members in the hotelÆs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and assist in all Front Desk operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Conduct staff meetings to include, but not limited to, reviews of hotel standards, departmental procedures and operating issues
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with Hilton standards
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and resolves guest issues and concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Complete audit procedures, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
Living the Values
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.