Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Global HR Systems and Analytics Manager is responsible for defining and overseeing AGS’ global people data strategy, systems, reporting and analytics, and aligning this strategy to business needs. This role is responsible for proactively developing overall AGS HR data strategy and ensuring the team delivers effective and timely results to stakeholders. This role requires strong collaboration with stakeholders in all parts of the company to assess and understand systems, processes, partnerships, inter-relationships, reporting and analytics needs and strategy. The person in this role will have responsibility for managing the team that provides the global HR data, and communicating the stakeholders’ needs and wants. This role will also be responsible for ensuring a plan exists and is adhered to around data integrity and reporting that aligns with the strategic initiatives and objectives of the organization. This role will lead strategic conversations that prioritize and develop the global data analytics and systems project roadmap, as well as collaborate across business areas to develop a consistent vision of HR data needs and an integrated global view of the global data, systems, and analytics.
- Constantly look for ways to improve and evolve the integration of the AGS global data strategy through understanding the various systems and inputs that affect the overall data
- Collaborate with HRBPs and internal stakeholders to ensure reports and dashboards meet current and ongoing needs – Including, but not limited to Executive Leadership, Technology Solutions, Finance, Financial Reporting, Inclusion & Diversity, etc.
- Manage delivery of analysis and reporting for Employee Experience, HRBPs, Talent Management and Talent Development, as well as the business, in alignment with business objectives.
- Identify trends and patterns through data and develop recommendations to support business objectives
- Identify solutions for global data and systems constraints and bring to EX leader
- Assist during all HR related technology implementations by bringing data understanding to the group and ensuring a smooth transition
- Monitor HR trends in data and analytics and provide insight to team and AGS leadership
- Contribute to the success and support all People Strategy initiatives
- Support the team in developing a strategic HR project roadmap that is prioritized and synchronized with the business and people strategy team strategy
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 7+ years of relevant HR Systems and Analytics experience
- People management experience in a matrixed organization
- Education in data science, data analytics, technology, HR data, or related field
- Experience planning and deploying both business and HRIS initiatives
- Extensive experience in developing analytical conclusions from HR systems and data
- Experience producing and presenting action plans based on analytical conclusions
- Experience with HRIS, Peoplesoft, Cornerstone and HR tools
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Google Suite & Microsoft Suite skills
- Strong ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Excellent process management, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to take a broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to drive a data and analytics team to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis of business needs
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to HRIS and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and HRIS strategy
- Strong team orientation able to work effectively at all levels of an organization and able to influence others
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Able to pivot with changing business needs
- Self-starter, resilient, determined to ensure projects and deliverables are achieved
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059