Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
About the role:
Develops, implements and utilizes processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions). Reports and analyzes order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
- Develops organization-wide architectures and methodologies for the design and implementation of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support across multiple platforms and organizations within the Global Business Unit.
- Consults with senior and executive business leaders to identify relevant analytics, standards and metrics for the assigned areas
- develops overall sales operations framework, including forecasts and budgets, to meet resource and sales client needs
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies, process innovations, and partner relationships for alignment with strategy roadmap and business value
- creates plans for integration and update into sales operations architecture.
- Leverages recognized domain expertise, business acumen, and experience to influence and guide decisions of executive business leadership, sales partners and customers.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members to set an example of innovation and excellence.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 10+ years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience designing and developing business-wide sales operations support systems and solutions
- Excellent analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Extensive expertise in business and sales operations processes and their application to business-wide systems
- Evaluating, selecting, and creating forms of forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales and operational resources and activities.
- History of innovation with examples of developing new technologies and practices for quality systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate sales operations architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at business unit and executive levels.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.