Hewlett Packard Enterprise Financial Services (HPEFS) delivers IT investment and lifecycle solutions to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and create better business outcomes. Providing flexible services and capabilities that support the entire IT and technology lifecycle, we partner with customers, resellers and service providers globally to help build investment and asset management strategies that enhance business agility and control to scale technology with speed and confidence.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing, implementing and managing business development programs to enable the sale of IoT/Intelligent Edge solutions for enterprise customers, channel partners and service providers. This person will have a working knowledge of how enterprises build and manage Intelligent Edge infrastructure to manage business-critical services, applications and workloads. This candidate should be customer centric, resourceful, team-oriented, an effective communicator, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines. This person will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically and be able to manage global programs that span internal, sales, partner and customer engagements.
Skills and experience required:
- Partner with the HPE Aruba Business Group to develop and deliver new as-a-Service consumption models for Wireless Campus/Mobility/IoT applications.
- Cultivate 'trusted advisor' relationships with the HPE Aruba business leaders
- Promote the positioning of HPE Financial Service’s solutions early in the sales cycle, and
- Act as the business sponsor for HPEFS global program development and sales enablement activities aligned to HPE Aruba.
- Drive customer and channel partner projects based on intimate knowledge of HPE Financial Services’ strategy, current and potential customers, and market trends.
- Prepare metrics dashboard to inform Quarterly Business Reviews between HPEFS and HPE Aruba.
Key Requirements & Qualifications
- IT financial services industry knowledge and acumen formed from a working knowledge of investment solutions and asset management services utilized by enterprises to acquire, consume and manage the lifecycle of IT
- 5-7 years of demonstrated business development and program management expertise
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects across functional teams, including technical, marketing, sales and product management teams.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across multiple organizations.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to manage a project to completion.
- Role is based in Santa Clara, California and candidate must be willing/able to commute into the office on a daily basis.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.