A General Manager with Hilton is responsible for managingdaily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel'scontinuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financialprofitability.
Located at the heart of the historic Jackson Hole valley inWyoming, our Jackson Hole hotel offers easy access to everything the area hasto offer. Discover a fantastic range of snow sports, eclectic shopping,galleries and an array of superb restaurants. Our Jackson Hole hotel is nearsome of the area's most popular attractions, including Grand Teton NationalPark and Yellowstone National Park, and is only 20 minutes away from JacksonHole Airport (JAC).
Enjoy a warm welcome at the Homewood Suites by Hilton®Jackson hotel and make yourself at home in one of our spacious suites offeringfresh beds, free internet access and fully equipped kitchens. Indulge in anincluded hot full breakfast and enjoy friendly, helpful service at ourwelcoming Jackson Hole hotel. Enjoy excellent business and meeting facilitiesfor up to 25 people. Make yourself at home in comfortable elegance, at ourcomplimentary evening social Monday through Thursday at our warm, andinviting Homewood Suites by Hilton® Jackson hotel.
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hoteloperations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort todeliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2+ years AGM experience, managing $2M in revenue
- Hilton brand experience
- Local market experience
Since being founded in 1919, HiltonWorldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, HiltonWorldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continuedleadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision,Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
HHospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
IIntegrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
LLeadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
TTeamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
OOwnership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
NNow - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for thedemonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending uponeligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly haveaccess to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family TravelProgram, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for youand your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by HiltonWorldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide'sHealth & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwidealso offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as EmployeeAssistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewingwith you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide TeamMember. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefitsoffered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefitslisted may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plandescription or official plan document.