GRC Compliance Project Manager
The Global Certification Team (GCT) role supports complex, multi-disciplinary projects. Your primary responsibility will be to manage and maintain the GRC tool. You may also support multiple projects with internal customers and will be a critical component of ushering documentation deliverables through an entire project lifecycle. This includes self-management skills to maintain project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects may span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it will be your job to communicate clearly on the progress of project documentation deliverables and meeting cloud certification deadlines. You may have multiple certifications that you will be working with and coordinating on across the Cisco organization and must be able to task between, and understand each authorization boundary.
- Work with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) across product lines to coordinate with teams around each certifications
- Provide input for reports that track planning, scheduling, issues, risks, and overall status.
- Assist with technical issues or advise on control requirements as needs arise.
- Translate complex concepts and solutions into multiple types of documents (requirements, compliance, System Security Plans (SSPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), test results, etc.)
- Day to day management/setup of Allgress - supporting CASPR, managing vendor relationships, driving feature requests with vendor.
- Experience in helping research/evaluate/understand and recommend toolchain combination to bring efficiency between CSDL and GCT use cases.
- Be able to analyze from a business and technical requirement perspective different options, logically think through things, be able to present to business leaders your thought process.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.