Director/Manager Financial ReportingCompensation:
$100000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
We have been engaged by a industry leading company headquartered in Atlanta in its targeted search for a Manager of Financial Reporting/Technical Accounting)
reporting to a Director of Financial Reporting
- Help prepare SEC filings including 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks, S-8s, 11-Ks, proxy material, and annual reports
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and SEC accounting and reporting
- Assure compliance of external financial statements and disclosures
- Support and assist external auditor's quarterly and annual reviews through development and analysis of data requirements
- Research and analyze new and existing accounting and reporting pronouncements, utilizing authoritative guidance and determining external disclosure requirements
- Interact with accounting department, FP&A, legal counsel and investor relations to ensure timely accurate disclosure and Special Projects
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted
- Please no phone calls, I will contact you if you are qualified for the position
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- CPA or CPA bound
- Public accounting foundation or straight out of public accounting is a plus!
- Have 5+ years of financial (external) reporting experience or Public Accounting with public clients
- Have an understanding of U.S. GAAP as well as U.S. SEC regulations and experience in the preparation of financial statements and accompanying footnotes and disclosures is desired but again would take someone who has had public client experience out of public accounting.
- Have good communication skills and ability to interact with Senior Management required.
- No Relocation offered
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year