We are looking for someone who truly enjoys providing support to a collaborative team. If you get excited about partnering with operational teams, identifying trends, and thrive in a fast paced environment, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as a solutions focused team player, we want to hear from you!
As a Financial Analyst you will work under the guidance and direction of the Corporate Controller. You will support the Accounting team and our operational business units by analyzing contract profitability and ensuring accuracy and consistency across our reporting systems and related programs.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
● Ensuring consistency across all revenue reporting systems
● Providing the leadership team with accurate reporting that clearly outlines customer profitability and areas of opportunity
● Reviewing all recurring contracts to ensure they are being billed properly
● Updating our time keeping system to include new clients and other modifications as needed
● Ensuring accuracy for all new client contracts
● Managing the administrative offboarding process for cancelled contracts within our reporting systems
● Auditing landscape enhancement work against team labor hours
● Identify areas of opportunity, recommending and developing process improvements
● Partnering with operational leaders across the enterprise to gather data
● Creating and delivering executive level presentations
● Perform other duties as assigned