Equity Staffing is searching for a Financial Analyst / Manager for a temporary position with one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the US. If you enjoy helping an industry leader make a difference in millions of people’s lives on a daily basis, we want to speak with you!
Location: Irvine, CA
Provide financial support including month-end close, reporting, and planning to the Marketing, Digital, and Customer Service teams.
Month-end Close responsibilities:
- Prepare pre-estimates and daily FTE and expense estimates throughout the monthly close process
- Manage cost center expenses including preparing operating expense accruals, journal entries, and robust variance explanations compared to budget/forecast.
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to plan, forecast and budget. Prepare presentation slides for reviews with business partners and finance teams.
- Support departments and budget owners in their OPEX management, forecasting/plan and actual spend tracking
- Team with Accounting and other Finance team members to review and analyze monthly results
Forecasting and Budgeting:
Develop and maintain detailed financial forecasting/budgeting models for FTE planning and expenses. Identify key business drivers and dependencies and provide recommendations for improvement
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Prepare and participate in all aspects of financial forecasting and variance analysis cost centers
- Improve financial and operational performance by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
- Provide / review ongoing list of risks & opportunities
- Prepare reporting requirements for reporting deliverables due to finance teams
- Load all forecasting FTEs and expenses into Essbase planning system
- Ad Hoc: Support finance teams and business partners with ad-hoc financial reporting and