The Diplomat is now hiring a Financial Analysis Manager to join its Finance team!
What will I be doing?
- Analyze financial data to improve processes and P&L performance.
- Devise, communicate and execute strategies and directions for property management, evaluating efforts to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the hotel's profitability.
- Evaluate and calculate profitability of special events, holiday activities and recreation programs.
- Implement plans for process changes that will improve productivity and increase revenue and profitability.
- Develop execution plan to implement long term goals for the Property that become the basis for short term goals and annual operational planning.
- Develop appropriate objectives and establishes goals for individual departments that will establish focus on improved profitability. Objectives synchronized with Budget and Forecast.
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Establish processes and procedures that will allow the resort to enhance revenue and improve profitability based upon data analytics.
- Provide direct support to Director of Finance and Controller on financial analysis activities that required development of new processes and procedures.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!