Location: Louisville KY 40219
Duration: 09 Months
Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- The Financial Analyst I performs financial analyses (e.g., client level profitability, variance comments, trend analysis, financial statement accuracy, asset expenditures, etc.) across various products and sector groups.
- He/she compiles and prepares reports, graphs, charts, and written financial summaries.
- This position performs general finance and accounting processes including researching, analyzing, creating, and processing monthly journal entries.
- The Financial Analyst I supports a defined operational group and communicates with various management levels.
- He/She acts as the key Finance and Accounting liaison with the Operations team in areas of financial training, general financial statement support, client pricing efforts, General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), internal controls (e.g., revenue recovery, Accounts Receivables [AR], audits, billing adjustments, etc.), forecasting, and annual budgeting.
- The Financial Analyst I reports to the managers and/or supervisors.