To apply for this Finance Manager role, email your resume to John Sadofsky [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
). In the subject line, type 'Finance Manager.'
- Manage the revenue recognition process in compliance with contract terms
- Coordinate with senior accountants on the completion of quarterly audit schedules
- Maintain internal control processes and standards and ensure the compliance of the team
- Coordinate with accounting team on the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly financial statement packages.
- Assist in the preparation of analysis and dashboard reporting for CAO and CFO of the client group, as well as Corporate.
- BS in Accounting
- MBA and/or CPA, preferred
- 4+ years experience
- 2+ years management experience
To apply for this Senior Finance Manager role, email your resume to John Sadofsky [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
). In the subject line, type 'Senior Finance Manager.'
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.