Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
To apply for this Finance Manager role, email your resume to John Sadofsky ( [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
In the subject line, type 'Finance Manager.'
• Summarize and interpret key business indicators to provide management information that facilitates timely and impactful decisions
• Monthly review of the sales center and financial statements for reasonableness, business trends and opportunities, and identification of material reclass opportunities
• Perform trade and facility visits with the VP to assist in the assessment of opportunities for improvements in execution and business processes
• Ensure the implementation and consistent execution of standard business practices and policies
• Provide leadership and/or support on Business Unit projects
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred
• 7+ years of experience in distribution (CPG preferred)
• SAP experience with pricing and analytics preferred
• Travel as required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Handle multiple tasks at one time with ability to delegate and prioritize workload
To apply for this Senior Cost Analyst role, email your resume to John Sadofsky ( [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
In the subject line, type 'Senior Cost Analyst.'
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.