Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
FINANCE MANAGER - Industry Leader, Family-oriented comapny
My client, one of the largest employers in Georgia and an industry leader, is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team for an immediate, direct hire opportunity. The Finance Manager will report to the CFO and will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, compensation plans, and strategic finance. The Finance Manager will manage two Financial Analysts and will have oversight of the entire Finance Function. If you are looking to join a company that takes pride in it's employees, then this may be the right role for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Analyze costs, pricing, product category contributions, sales results and the actual performance compared to business plans
- Develop, mentor and coach the finance team to support company growth, changing business needs and improved profitability.
- Review annual and monthly incentive compensation plans for reasonableness of target incentives and commission rates as well as compliance with company policies.
- Prepare forecasting reports regarding business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings
- Provide analytics and support to senior and executive level management
- Stay updated on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance with any changes of law or company policy.
- Partner with IT team as the sponsor of new technology selection and implementations related to, sales reporting and analysis and sales incentive payment needs.
- Advise management of actions and potential credit and financial risk associated with extending credit for large new business opportunities.
- Assist with the continuous development, improvement and implementation of company policy and procedures, internal control and data governance
- Ad hoc duties as assigned