Financial Analyst - ManagerCompensation:
$100,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
I am recruiting for a Manager ? Financial Planning and Analysis
for my client in Cobb County. This role is critical in providing strategic decision support, operational financial guidance, value added analysis and financial control for the company. The position will report to the Vice President of Finance and work extensively with the executive team. The ideal candidate would have exprience consolidating financials, creating executive dashboards and leading the presentations. Specific responsibilities include: Providing performance metric and value-added analysis for the division. Identifying profitability opportunities, analyzing P L trends within the business, and making recommendations for improved efficiencies and performance. Partnering with operating business leaders to implement strategic plans/initiatives Leading best in class analytics and utilizing KPI exception reporting dashboards to focus performance improvements. Identifying financial opportunities using trend and root cause analysis. Coordinating budget process and setting effective annual financial operating plans across the division. Managing results reporting and financial operations reviews li>Maintaining accurate financial statements through ongoing financial reviews and monthly close evaluations Providing detailed strategic analytics and analysis to drive business results Improving profitability through developing, monitoring, and controlling all financial, strategic and statistical data including performance reporting and analysis and budgets, forecasts and plans Taking an active role in the development and implementation and analysis of financial and marketing programs that support short- and long-term profitability.
The hiring manager needs someone with a strong reporting background who can be an independent leader in the monthly executive presentations. Interviews are going now so do not delay in applying for the role. Please send all interested resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration. Only those candidates meeting the client's requirements will be contacted.
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Bachelor's degree (Finance or Accounting preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Have A minimum of 5 years of financial/analytical experience, along with experience at leading financial analysis projects preferred.
- Have Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large, complex data sets, legacy systems etc.
- Advanced Excel user including Pivot tables ? Macros is a plus
- Experience with Smartview, Essbase and Tableau highly preferred
- Proficiency with PowerPoint to present financial models and forecasts
- Experience initiating and leading projects and ability to work with senior managers and key stakeholders in Corporate and Business Unit Departments.
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting knowledge/skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Sarah Rowland at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of 'World's Most Admired Companies' since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year