- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or CPA highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience working in a related role
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team setting, as well as individual
Apply today for this Finance Director role! Qualified candidate's will be presented to our client immediately. For immediate consideration for this Finance Director role, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$170,000.00 - $175,000.00 /Year