This Finance Consultant will be responsible for helping ensure that client's accounting, finance, AP, procurement and fixed asset teams are on track for a July go live on their Oracle implementation.
- Accounting general ledger ERP implementation
- Collaborate with designated implementation leads for general ledger, reporting, budgeting, fixed assets, AP, procurement and integrations meet deadlines for Oracle implementation
- SOX controls, internal controls, segregation of duties
Best vs. Average:
- PMP or CPA certification
- Bachelor's degree
- Four+ years in a supervisory role in either accounting or finance (ex. - accounting manager, controller, FP&A manager) within an organization $300 million+ in revenue where they are leading a team of four employees or more
- Experience in a supervisory role in either accounting or finance during an implementation of Oracle OR SAP
- Six+ years of experience overall in either an accounting or finance department within an organization $300 million+ in revenue
- Two+ years of experience within an accounting, finance or audit department verifying SOX compliance, internal controls and segregation of duties
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.