The Intersect Group is partnering with a global insurance company north of Atlanta for a Finance & Credit Manager to join their collaborative and tenured team. You will be responsible for the maintenance and management of a national credit portfolio and have high visibility throughout the entire organization. Great company culture that fosters growth and encourages work/life balance! Awesome benefits!
Responsibilities of the Finance & Credit Manager:
- Monitor the credit risk portfolio of accounts and track those at high risk
- Assess credit worthiness and financial status of existing and potential clients
- Consult underwriters on strategic financial and credit decisions factoring in credit risk exposure
- Conduct industry and market research and trend analysis
- Assist in assessment, review, and modification of collateral products and guidelines
- Perform ad hoc management and financial reporting