Cobham is seeking a Facility Security Officer FSO / Information Systems Security Manager ISSM who will Serves as primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) for site leadership and outside agencies on all classified information systems security matters; partners with appropriate site functional representatives and on all physical and industrial security matters; partners with appropriate site functional representatives (e.g., trade, Human Resources, Information Technology, etc) as appropriate.
- Develops, implements, and administers security procedures for classified computer systems based on the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Energy (DoE) and other U.S. Government agency security requirements solid knowledge of RMF, ODAA, DAAPM, NISPOM, DSS processes and policies.
- Oversees, monitors and reports on all security aspects of the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Energy (DoE) or other industrial and physical security programs and activities as the Site Facility Security Officer for a FOCI organization.
- Primary advisor to the Site VP/GM or Group Security Director on all physical and industrial security matters and liaison to the local Defense Security Service (DSS) Industrial Security Representative on all matters pertaining to the safeguarding and handling of classified and controlled unclassified information (CUI)
- Implements local processes and procedures to comply with all National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and CAES Special Security Agreement (SSA) requirements
- Ensures proper training and routine oversight of site reception duties, to include badge handling and processing, visitor control and physical security management
- Performs independently, or with a group, on site, group or enterprise-level security projects designed to enhance the security posture of CAES
Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or Computer Technical Certificate (MSCE or GAIC certificate) and 5+ years of related experience.
5+ years of experience; JPAS, ISFD, E-fcl, OBMS, SWIFT (depending upon the size and complexity of the facility)
Must have certificate of completion of all DSS required FSO training
Muse have certificate of completion of all DSS ISM training
Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance
All applicants must be a U.S Citizen or U.S Person as defined by ITAR (a lawful permanent resident or someone who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.1324b(a)(3)). In order to be eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a US Citizen.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
$75,000.00 - $93,000.00 /Year