Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day. Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team. Position Overview This position will be responsible for leading and managing Allergan’s cross-functional global product launch management process, including execution of all new Rx and Device launches across all therapeutic areas. This individual will lead and manage a group of product launch managers, primarily headquartered in Madison NJ. This group is responsible for leading and managing cross-functional Brand Launch Working Teams (BLWGs), spanning Operations, Commercial, and R&D to ensure physical product launch alignment and supply-readiness for all Allergan new products, followed by major market and regional/local market launches. This position will also have responsibility for project management oversight of Site to Site Technology Transfers for existing Marketed Products. This individual will be part of the Global Pharmaceutical technology (GPT) senior leadership team. The GPT organization is part of the Global Operations organization based in Madison NJ and has approximately 250+ people located in 15+ locations around world. The Global Pharmaceutical Technology organization has a strong collaborative culture with expertise and functionality focusing on prescription products, device products, Biologics, small molecule APIs, packaging technology, analytical technology, material characterization, product transfer and launch management. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage Product Launch Management (BLWGs) and Site Transfers Group
- Support Commercial Launch Teams and deliver on-time Launch Trade Load-In and Promotional Launch
- Ensure Product Launch/transfers supply readiness and connectivity to business/supply processes and forums
- Actively participate on GPT Senior Leadership Team
- Leverage upstream understanding of GPT Tech-Transfer and Growth Product Flow (GPF) CMC Sub-Teams
- Ensure application of launch process across GPT led “Full-Scale” & Regional SC-led local market launches
- Maintain evergreen, detailed global product-market International Launch Dashboard and track launch metrics
- Lead New Product Launch Risk Management
- Acute end-to-end understanding of cross-functional roles & responsibilities across the pharmaceutical industry’s development, tech-transfer, and launch phases
- Strong collaborative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain principles
- Ability to communicate with and satisfy Commercial organization’s needs as internal customer
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills across Commercial, Operations, GPT and R&D
- 15+ years Pharma experience: with a strong background in Product Launch experience.
- BS/MS degree in engineering/sciences with project management experience.