MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment, which fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Organizational Development at MarketSource is the ultimate cross-functional team within our business. Every day we work with key stakeholders across the organization to develop our people, drive impact, and help MarketSource remain an industry leader. We are the ambassadors of MarketSources' culture, which prides itself on relationships, open communications, work ethic and serving others. We focus on guiding team members to become the best versions of themselves by developing their skills, guiding them on how to increase their impact, and building lifelong relationships. Our values are designed to foster empowerment and drive individual and team performance.
Organizational Development, Executive Director plays a key role in the design, development and delivery of our talent development strategy: professional development/learning programs, career planning, talent management and the organizational change initiatives that build value-add capability learning methods. This role oversees the creative strategy and execution of talent development objectives while providing leadership and direction to a team of savvy development professionals.
This role serves as a strategic partner by staying abreast of the business needs, leading and collaborating with the business partners and ensuring that the learning curriculum and talent development solutions are current, relevant and aligned to key business goals and priorities. This role will stay abreast of innovations and trends in talent development and introducing new methodologies to educate learners. The leader will also work closely with all business partners, as well as internal and external clients to support the learning and performance needs of MarketSource.
* Leads the design, delivery, quality, and evaluation of learning courses and solutions to employees and clients to continually improve productivity, effectiveness and performance
* Ensures that learning program effectiveness is measured to consistently improve the development of higher skills, and that learning solutions undergo continuous improvement to support business goals and program results
* Works with appropriate SMEs to design course content and supplemental materials. Leads the design, development and delivery of expanded curriculum to support talent at all levels
* Utilizes various learning mediums and think strategically to accomplish business objectives
* Develops effective course materials and training aides to support learning objectives and drives for a consistent approach
* Responsible for ensuring the program content is targeted to audience in such manner to ensure impact and that content is timely and accurate
* Manages projects throughout entire life-cycle from concept to implementation
* Creates programs and curricula that are innovative and compelling in support of business processes and initiatives at both the field and corporate level. This will include programs around onboarding, compliance, skill reinforcement/enhancement, and career development
* Directs and continually assess the overall curriculum effectiveness by monitoring, tracking and analyzing program results and making recommendations for improved learning solutions to support business goals
* Analyzes current programs and assess the learning needs for all levels of staff within a strategic framework to assist in creating learning plans, determining ROI, and developing programs to meet future training needs
* Identifies skill gaps from Strategic Workforce Planning and drive initiatives to close gaps
* Implements and leads specific initiatives within MarketSource which may include talent reviews and performance management, executive coaching and assessment, High Potential program, and 360s
* Completes a comprehensive diagnostic of talent requirements and build a scalable knowledge base for critical talent, with in depth insights and information on strengths, development areas, experience, etc.
* Works with HR Business Partners to establish and execute an organization development and effectiveness strategy to ensure effective collaboration with the other business units and group functions
* Provides support with MarketSource strategy for employee engagement
* Inspires and leads team in the creation and delivery of departmental and organizational goals, including sharing best practices on process improvement and organizational development.
* Hires, leads, and develops direct reports by setting expectations against business objectives, values and competency model to ensure high level of client service and effective execution of talent initiatives
* Coaches and mentors direct reports; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports
* Regularly models and establishes a team-oriented, collaborative and consultative environment to develop innovative solutions
* Responsible for overall management and execution of Talent Development initiative; including but not limited to: staff development, scheduling, client service, budget awareness, vendor management, metric resources, evaluation effectiveness and benchmarking the organization effectiveness of the team
* Consults internally with MarketSource stakeholders and clients to diagnose and isolate causes of knowledge and skills gaps and deploy appropriate learning solutions to resolve issues
* Ensures that development and delivery of all learning solutions undergo quality assurance and are uniformly executed with standard processes and protocols to ensure effective execution
* Develops learning and development strategy as an outcome
* Builds dynamic relationships with peers, vendors and consultants
Minimum Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Organization/Leadership Development, Adult Learning, or related field required.
* Master's degree preferred.
* 10+ years of relevant experience in a Human Resources, Organizational Development, Learning & Development, and or Talent Management role
* 5+ years in a leadership role; models strong leadership and managerial courage including the ability to provide timely and constructive feedback
* Strong assessor of talent and able to coach for development preferred
* Experience with various assessment tools (in MBTI, DiSC, FiroB, etc.) preferred
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills
* Knowledge in developing metric driven results and gap analysis to aid in increasing the knowledge base, efficiency, customer service, compliance and job satisfaction for the talent within the organization
* Knowledge of various venues of education and or learning methods; traditional, in-class room, e-learning, Computer Based Training, Train-the trainer, meetings, conference, distance learning, video, Internal Communications and others
* Knowledgeable in assessment, development, methods, and measurements of delivering adult education/learning
* Skilled in building meaningful relationships and partnering with all levels of leadership to ensure training and development strategies
* Skilled in coaching, mentoring and developing others
* Proven leadership skills with a diverse population and complex deliverables
* Proven track record of improving stakeholders' value to the organization through value added education/learning products
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills to include PowerPoint and Excel