Environmental Project Engineer needed for a well-known firm in Glendale!
Manage high-profile Engineering and Environmental Science related projects, including subsurface soil, soil gas and groundwater investigations and remediation of same through Site closure. The person to fill this role has an entrepreneurial outlook on their work, will have successfully managed projects from inception through completion, and prides themselves on their ability to mentor junior staff.
- BS in Engineering, Geology or related field required. MS preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of providing environmental consulting expertise to a wide range of industry sectors and client demands
- PE, PG, CSP, and/or CHMM Certification desired
- 40-Hour HAZWOP Certification desired.
- Management of projects and mentoring of staff and limited business development experience required.
- Significant experience conducting/preparing Phase II Environmental Investigations including VI, methane and landfills and designing and managing the remediation process.
- Self-Starter and responsiveness is a must
- Knowledge of construction management, blue prints, proficient with MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel skills. Experience with CADD, Rockworks, gINT, Revit or other similar programs desired
- Should possess good communication, organizational skills and time management practices
If you meet the above requirements, and would like to apply, please send your resume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.