We are currently seeking a Program Manager with extensive experience in environmental services, such as evaluation and management of potential environmental liabilities; site investigation, risk assessment, remediation, and construction management; compliance and permitting; RCRA, CERCLA, CWA and NEPA support; property redevelopment; and communication and negotiation with federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
Salary: $130k - $160k plus bonuses and competitive benefits
- 15+ years of experience in environmental consulting services with at least 10 years of experience in program/project management, business development, and strategic planning focused on the commercial market sector
- BS degree in engineering, science or related technical fields
- Lead the strategy, development, capture and execution of environmental projects targeting the commercial and municipal market sectors
- Manage and build diversified business with commercial customers, while managing the delivery of quality products, growth and financial results
- Develop specific work programs for clients, provide leadership for project management and execution of the work, and support the development of existing and new client growth strategies
- Manage projects from the ground up (scoping projects, preparing proposals and cost estimates) while also managing program, project and group profitability
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.