Enterprise Applications Manager
Our client in Roanoke, VA is looking to bring on an Enterprise Applications Manager to help manage a team of 25 analysts as well as assist with the overall team reorganization taking place as this client revamps their EPIC clinical system.
Candidates who are interested should have experience within the following areas:
1. 4+ years of people management experience doing performance reviews, evaluations, HR administration (payroll, PTO, onboarding, ect.), and leadership.
- need to have managed software development/application analyst type of people (developers, programmers, analysts, ect.)
2. Experience within Health care applications/clinical systems including ERP or similar to Lawson, SAP, onelab cardiology systems, ect.
3. Experience within Agile/Scrum environment.
- they will be on a scrum team- for the team they are managing they will not be assigning daily task as that is the scrum masters role, but ensuring they are doing the work they need to.
This particular role will be more on the operations side as opposed to the project management side. The ability to lead and develop individuals and to have them work as a cohesive unit on a daily basis is paramount for this role.
*Interested Candidates should respond with their most up to date resume with all of their relevant experience as well as the best number to be reached*
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.