A Buffalo area company is seeking a Division Manager to join their established team. This opportunity is with an engineering technology corporation, and would be overseeing Material Testers.
A qualified applicant must have management experience in the engineering technology industry, a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field, and an EIT certification is highly preferred.
The salary range for this role is $60,000 to $90,000 annually, depending on experience, education and skill-set.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review RFPs for potential clients and promptly prepare proposals and bids in accordance with company standards
- Review contracts for staffing compliance, ensuring qualified technical staff is available and scheduled accordingly
- Consistently perform and document all customer service inquiries, quality service checks and job progression
- Promote and market company’s services to existing and potential clients through courtesy calls, site visits and regular project updates
- Plan for present and future projects based on current work load and staffing capabilities
- Creation, training and maintenance of training programs that delivers professional development and engagement of staff
- Partners with Corporate Human Resources for hiring concerns, employee relations issues and performance management
- Peer review reporting and submittals
- Mentor and manage a team with technical and administrative staff
- Work directly with Divisional staff to ensure client and company reporting processes are met