1. Manages Maintenance Supervisor / Team Leader(s) and coordinates / prioritizes; work assignments (for up to 15 team members), coordinates all maintenance and tool room assignments / activities, ensure production equipment operationally ready at all times.
2. In a supervisory capacity, is responsible for an important segment of the product development, engineering programs, and product development laboratory of the company. Programs may contain critical problems, the solutions of which often require major technological advances and opens the way for extensive related developments.
3. Manages the major product development, engineering programs, and product development laboratory of the company.
4. Ensures that established Engineering systems are implemented and maintained.
5. Continually applies a comprehensive and diversified knowledge of engineering practices to broad areas of assignment.
6. Works with Technical Operations Leadership to ensure continuous improvement
7. Manages and supervises activities of laboratory technicians, applying comprehensive knowledge of company policies and procedures, and ensuring a harmonious employee relations atmosphere.
8. Makes decisions independently on engineering problems and represents the Product Engineering in conferences to resolve questions to plan and coordinate work.
9. Responsible for continuous improvement and developing lean manufacturing
10. Directly supervises maintenance staff, and assists with interviewing, hiring and training maintenance employees.
11. Initiates, implements and manages an effective Preventive Maintenance Program based on best practices
12. Ensures proper equipment, supplies and training for the Engineering and Maintenance teams.
13. Participates in objective setting, plan development and performance review of plant performance
14. Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, spare parts and history of plant equipment.
15. Prepares reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
16. Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner. Develops and maintains a world class Maintenance Team.
17. Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
18. Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate problems in a timely manner, and identify opportunities for improvement.
19. Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
20. Provides input for capital purchases and facility improvements.
21. Develops and manages multiple R&M, Tooling, Facilities, utilities, Engineering and Project budgets.
22. Key member of Leadership team
23. Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all machines, and mechanical and electrical systems
24. Responsible for adherence to OSHA and other safety and environmental regulations, policies and procedures
25. Responsible for participating in the Environmental Management System activities, adhering to all legal requirements and working to meet all environmental targets and objectives.
26. Responsible for coordinating janitorial services
27. Responsible for coordinating grounds keeping activities.
28. Responsible for development and maintenance of department / facility Quality, Operational, Environmental and performance standards.
29. Responsible for KPI management and reporting for Engineering and Maintenance Departments.
30. Directs Maintenance of plant buildings and coordinates requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedules for equipment and machinery.
31. Prepares bid sheets for construction and facilities acquisition
32. Tests newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications
33. Sets up, coordinates and maintains spare parts inventory.
34. Overseers plant security
35. Maintains Emergency Evacuation Plan
36. Key / Lead member of plant Emergency Team
37. Maintains local, state and federal environmental standards.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.