One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Service, is looking for a dynamic and driven Engagement Manager to join our team.
We help some of the world's most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand and experience design and technology, our experts use digital to re imagine how clients connect, communicate and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
In the role of Engagement Manager, you'll be on the front lines helping our clients communicate with clarity, authenticity and distinction. As part of our Experience Design team, you'll be at the epicenter of every project and connected all of the way through from concept to site or campaign deployment.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for owning, managing and executing on the day-to-day activities that support a client's overall account strategy. These activities may include consulting on and troubleshooting interactive solutions, identifying client business development opportunities, planning, executing, and managing the day-to-day account aspects of a client engagement, and focusing on client satisfaction initiatives.
The Engagement Manager partners with other Client Services team members to ensure that One North's engagements exceed client expectations and that deliverable and presentations are of the highest quality. The goal of the Engagement Manager is to ensure all client account activities and digital engagements are successful, per the account plan, and positively impact overall client satisfaction. They are responsible for overseeing complex projects and serve as the primary liaison between the client and all One North team members to ensure clients received a unified experience. They must have experience scoping and structuring multiple engagements with parallel work streams, and spanning digital strategy, brand development, brand strategy, creative, design, user experience and development.
* Act as the primary day-to-day contact for both client and internal teams.
* Establish a consultative relationship with client contacts and develop an understanding of client goals, including how they relate to the overall account plan/relationship cycle.
* Communicate account and/or engagement objectives and success criteria for the client, internally and externally.
* Learn, understand and apply digital marketing principles to provide exceptional client solutions.
* Be a resourceful problem solver.
* Continuously learn and be an expert in the client's business.
* Proactively identify issues and risks; know when to escalate issues and when to work through them on your own.
* Pursue opportunities to both lead by example and foster the talents of high-performing team members including mentoring more junior team members
* Assist with the internal change management initiatives and knowledge management associated with Client Services, Project Management, and QA processes and procedures.
* Advocate clients' needs to experience design, strategy and technology teams to develop the ideal solution.
* Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous engagements.
* Review project plans to ensure they are aligned with established timelines and budgets.
* Track project performance and costs against project plan with project management support.
* Proactively provide clients with ideas and business building opportunities.
* Promote new thought leadership on behalf of One North
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* 8+ years of professional experience in a client engagement / account management capacity
* Experience in a client services organization or interactive agency, preferably on projects with top-tier professional services firms (including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting projects)
* Professional presentation, training, and client-facing skills
* Effective negotiation and conflict management/risk mitigation skills
* Accountability and flexibility, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Proven success and interest in a client service role
* Excellent client management and oral/ written communication skills
* Professional services organization marketing experience is a plus
* Desire to continually learn about new technologies
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.