TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market
The Customer Success Leader position is a role in which the individual is responsible for managing one or more technical projects/project teams at a time. The primary purpose of the Customer Success Leader role is to provide TEKsystems' customers with a reliable, quality service, focused on the customer's needs and grounded in industry best practices. The Customer Success Leader will manage customer expectations on the delivery of the engagement, serve as the interface between the customer and TEKsystems' staff and drive future business through quality results.
Account Management / Project Management Responsibilities
* Manage risk, project scope, and deliver according to the terms and conditions of our contracts.
* Manage expectations and gain a clear understanding of customers' business requirements and technical requirements.
* Drive technical conversations in areas of Practice expertise (BI, ETL, Cloud, Big Data, …).
* Coordinate project discussions with technical team in order to optimize outcomes and be the voice of the team with the customer.
* Understand existing and emerging technologies in order to identify opportunities and gauge the readiness of the customer's enterprise environment.
* Ensuring effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers throughout the Global Services organization.
* Provide high level estimates for technical tasks for both time and feasibility.
* Identify risks tied to leveraging certain technologies, patterns or tools.
* Maintain project status and support budget management activities.
* Follow and drive the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
* Define and implement a Communication Plan that meets project and customer expectations.
* Ensure project methodology is followed by the entire team from project kickoff to project closeout.
* Ensures financial and contractual engagement profitability.
* Proactively develop and maintain relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders.
* Support the development and execution of an Account Strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
* Maintain an awareness of customer satisfaction through communication with customer and assist Global Services in delivering formal customer satisfaction survey.
* Maintain awareness for additional business opportunities and support pursuit of future business through quality results and escalation to internal stakeholders when additional business opportunities may present themselves.
* Work with Delivery Management to improve and implement changes to project delivery processes, methodology, and back office procedures.
* Effectively manage resources to ensure that operational costs are in line with revenue and profitability while maintaining coverage for upcoming projects.
Project Reporting and Process Improvement Responsibilities
* Collect metrics, create reports on KPIs and ensure project status is updated on a weekly basis, following internal standards.
* Develop and maintain project related documentation including processes, tools and procedures in accordance with the Global Services PMLC.
* Ensure escalation procedures are documented and communicated to customer, consultants, and managers.
* Ensure knowledge transfer from solution team to delivery team.
* Identify and coordinate the change control process, identifying areas of efficiencies and consistencies among engagements
* Track, manage and report on deliverable attainment and/or SLA (Service Level Agreement) performance.
Required Education and/or Experience
* B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science (other majors acceptable with requisite experience)
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in information technology and professional services.
* 3+ years of Business Intelligence, ETL or Big Data experience.
* 3+ years of application development experience.
* Proficient in either Jira or TFS, or similar technology.
* Excellent experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Breadth of knowledge in different Data technologies like Oracle, Microsoft, Informatica, Tableau and Cloud AWS.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills
* Understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts.
* Strong presentation skills.
* In depth understanding of Services Outsourcing, PMI PMBOK. PMP certification a plus.
* Certified as a Scrum Master or certified Product Owner is a plus.
* Demonstrated consultant attitude and leadership skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Analysis and problem solving, strong analytical skills.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Flexible and able to handle multiple initiatives concurrently.
* Great experience in customer relationship management.
* Able to work in a diversified environment.
* Fast Learner.
* Proactive attitude.
* Personnel management skills.
* Strong business acumen with the ability to develop a business case, to gather business requirements, and translate them into a customer solution when required.
* Very good inter-personal skills to effectively interface with customers, team members, and other colleagues.
* Demonstrated advanced project data/ risk analysis and correlation/ mitigation skills.
* Ability to travel within the US, Canada and India, may need to travel up to 50% or when needed; average 25% (minimum expected is 25%).
* This opportunity requires a satisfactory outcome in the following employment screening categories: Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification and Employment References.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.