- Plan, coordinate, implement and finalize customer projects according to the specifications and deadlines
- Assist to define each project's objectives, create schedules and oversee quality control throughout the project life-cycle.
- Oversee outsource management and contractors as needed (as it relates to customer projects)
- Oversee budget, invoicing/payments for managed projects
- interface with overseas consultants as well as in house team
- Project management process implementation
- Comprehensive project schedules, budgets, and other project collateral
- High quality cellular designs and products
- Project and budget reviews with customer
- Project and budget reviews with management team
- On time project delivery
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- BS in engineering (CS, CPE, EE) or equivalent experience.
- 5-20 years experience in embedded systems/IoT
- 3+ years of Internet of Things (IoT) experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
- In depth knowledge of LTE, EDGE, GPRS, GPS, Satellite and other wireless technology. IoT expertise is desired.
- Customer and vendor interaction skills
- Interpersonal skill competencies include: Leadership, Communication, Influencing, Decision making, Trust building, & Conflict management
- Self motivated and goal oriented
- Project Management expertise, including project tracking, budget tracking, resource leveling, and use of MS Project GANTT charts
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.