• 3+ years experience with IBM, Oracle, Hubspot, Salesforce, or other major Email Service Provider
• Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
• Ability to write queries and define new audience types
• Ability to troubleshoot coding problems
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability and desire to learn quickly
• Interest in email marketing
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
• Attention to details
For Immediate consideration, please reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Only Candidates that match the description will be contacted.
Not a good fit for this role? Connect with me on linkedin!
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Consultant, Design, Marketing