Currently seeking a full-time Email Marketing Manager who can manage day-to-day digital communication operations, digital marketing campaigns, and occasionally online reputation management.
- Coordinating closely across various marketing and product functions, this role will provide strategic guidance for email communications and recommendations for reputation management.
- Onboarding email platforms
- Execute email campaigns, including HTML coding and data selection
- Create a broad range of email types including but not limited to: product notifications, automated transaction emails, and promotional ecommerce emails
- Perform day-to-day email marketing tasks including campaign set-up, designing, scheduling, testing, and deploying newsletters, automated campaigns and client sponsored emails
- Manage vendors and email platforms, monitor email performance and generate analytics reports to assess delivery and campaign efficiency
- Identify opportunities to improve existing and develop new email campaigns that drive engagement and revenue ● Develop an on-going strategy for monitoring the online reputation of affiliated offices
- Manage and respond to online reviews (Trustpilot, Glassdoor, Facebook, Google, Yelp, etc.)
- Develop solid relationships with other departments to track and resolve patient issues
- Identify brand advocates and encourage them to share positive conversations and success stories
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience) preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in email marketing (experience in reputation management/customer service a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of Mail Chimp or similar email platform
- Experience in developing and implementing automated email campaigns
- Strong experience managing email service providers
- Excel/SQL skills a plus
- Experience with Tableau (or other BI tools) a plus
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines for time sensitive assignments
Schedule: Monday- Friday (standard business hours)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.