• A minimum of 8 years of experience in eCommerce Digital Marketing with a focus on strategy, customer acquisition, social media, search engine marketing, analytics, project management.
• Strong understanding of inbound and content marketing strategies, web technologies and end-to-end marketing ecosystems.
• Strong understanding of search engine concepts, web traffic, SEO ranking.
• Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Proficiency with CRM & Marketing automation tools
• Experience developing robust email acquisition and marketing campaigns to support key business initiatives across customer lifecycle stages (new business development, customer experience, nurturing programs).
• Experience working closely with cross-functional teams to define, execute and measure demand generation program strategy across digital platforms (website, web store, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital advertising).
if you're interested in this opportunity and match at least 85% of the qualifications above, forward your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
, upon successful review you will be sent back a questionnaire as first round selection process.
We are committed to reviewing and evaluating each applicant’s qualifications, and highly encourage you to forward your application to the email above instead of applying through this platform in order to facilitate selection process. A $700 referral bonus is also offered upon successful placement if you prefer to refer a candidate.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing