TEKsystems is looking for a qualified Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer that has experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM-based business solutions. This position is responsible for the provisioning, development and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform and the ideal candidate will have sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM Best Practices, entities, workflows, configurations, business process flows, portals, custom development, integration development, Reporting, Dashboards, Web Resources, CRM Solutions File Management, and developing custom applications using the xRM framework.
The person should be an expert at Dynamics 365 CRM configurations and only utilize custom code when absolutely required. Strong background in the planning, designing, installing, configuring, and customizing of relational data modeling of Dynamics CRM solutions that are innovative, while observing best practices in regards to supported extensions of the platform.
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a developer.
- Significant knowledge of Dynamics 2016/365 CRM, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions, including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote.
- Experience with the CRM API, web services REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Experience in creating and registering add-ins with custom C# code.
- The ability to convey knowledge to both developers, business users and consultants to balance the use of native (OOB) features and the appropriate use of custom development.
- Understanding of the Dynamics 2016/365 CRM data model and at least 3 years designing, creating, customizing and configuring Dynamics 2016/365 CRM solutions, including innovative module solutions using both core CRM capabilities as well as custom xRM solutions.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.