Dynamics 365 Manager
Our client is seeking an Dynamics 365 Manager to be the functional application owner of the D365 F&O environment; including management of master data and change management governance.
Responsibilities of the Dynamics 365 Manager:
- Defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Coordination of system modification requests, system configuration, end user communications, and training related to the ERP system.
- Design and aid in development of interfaces from/to Dynamics 365 and other systems.
- Lead value stream gap analysis and feasibility studies to assess cost, benefit, efficiency, and opportunities to leverage Lean techniques to improve business and technical operations.
- Aid in the definition of project scope, objectives, requirements, dependencies, and technical feasibility.
- Partner with business staff, to validate and ensure appropriate project scope, project schedules, resource plans, communication plans, risk and issue management, decision and escalation management, status reporting.
Requirements of the Dynamics 365 Manager:
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX implementation configuration, source code control and all ancillary software needed for a successful Dynamics implementation, with at least 2 projects with end-to-end implementations.
- Demonstrated leading practices in setup and management of end user security functions for Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365.
- Experience within Supply Chain Management and Financial Accounting modules is required.
- Experience in migration of data between two disparate systems and knowledge of complex SQL procedures and functions is preferred; including but not limited to BYOD and other integration/coding technologies and standards.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73473 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.