Candidates for the Director of Tax Planning role should meet the following requirements:
• Excellent polish, written and verbal communication skills - this person will be responsible for interfacing directly with clients and individuals at each level of the organization internally
• Active CPA license required
• PFS (Personal Financial Specialist) certification is preferred
• 5+ years experience in tax strategy and planning for high net worth individuals
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
• Creative thinker who is able to utilize their tax expertise to present unique solutions and ideas to clients
For more information on this role or any of the others that we are currently working on, please send an updated resume to Matt Shoe [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
) in confidence.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$100,000.00 - $150,000.00 /Year