The Director for Solution Delivery acts as a liaison between business and technical resources to establish alignment between EIT and business partners on strategy, value proposition, prioritization, process, and solutions. The scope of Solution Delivery encompasses the full life cycle for solutions, including concept definition, business and technical design, development, organizational change, and ongoing support.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key business partners, team members, and other stakeholders so that EIT has a robust understanding of their needs and how best to meet them.
- Present business process information and technology solutions to key stakeholders in clear language to establish alignment on the information.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical resources, effectively bridging technical and business languages, viewpoints, and capabilities to create a clear, shared understanding of process and solution requirements.
- Responsible to participate and advocate with business partner leadership to develop, validate, and maintain their strategic plan and to prioritize their portfolio for the highest value realization aligned with overall company goals and objectives.
- Regularly review active initiatives to ensure they are on track to deliver the expected results and work with teams to implement corrective actions when needed.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of Management Action Plans, charters, one page plans, and project status updates to align with established EIT patterns and practices.
- Assist Agile and Scrum teams to optimize their effectiveness in delivery, and align the activities of multiple teams to accelerate value creation.
- Inform business partners of opportunities to leverage technology in ways they may not have recognized to improve their results.
- Work with other EIT leaders to ensure the best overall cost solutions are selected and implemented according to established principles.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of EIT capabilities in order to deliver the best solutions to business problems.
- Work directly with others to navigate project roadblocks and mediate between EIT and business partner priorities.
- Responsible for management of vendor, supplier, and consultant relationships and contracts.
- Responsible for preparation and administration of budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating skills by participating in educational opportunities consistent with the technologies and methodologies established.
- Responsible for completion of all documentation processes and project and time tracking efforts in a timely manner.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.