Hilton Anatole's legendary distinction for grand design, devoted hospitality and enduring style is unmatched. A destination where distinctive architecture, exquisite antiques and an astounding collection of priceless art - one of the largest ever assembled for a U.S. hotel - provide a backdrop for the most comprehensive, award-winning conference and exhibit facilities ever assembled under one roof. Recognized with over 125 industry awards for exceptional facilities and service, this downtown Dallas hotel will treat you to a warm welcome and an array of gracious amenities.
Meeting and Event Highlights
- Flexibility: 600,000 sq. ft. of event space, including 79 meeting rooms, 9 ballrooms and 128,000-sq-ft Trinity Exhibit Complex
- Central U.S. location: Almost 3,000 inbound flights each day at DFW and Love Field airports
- AV Expertise: Full-service, on-site PSAV support
- Culinary Satisfaction: Award-winning catering, four restaurants and five bars to keep your attendees close and satisfied
- Invigoration: An 80,000-sq-ft fitness club and spa to keep health-conscious teams pumping
- One-of-a-kind Events: Private, seven-acre park for outdoor events
- Relaxation: New JadeWaters Resort Pool with leisure pool, activity pools, lazy river, water slides, grill and bar (seasonal)
- Big Impressions: Multiple options for branding throughout the hotel
What will I be doing?
As a Director of Sales and Marketing, you would be responsible for leading and directing the development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans and initiatives in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans and initiatives to include, but not limited to, interacting with clients and the media, directing solicitation efforts, securing business, operating information management systems, preparing and presenting statistical and performance reports and managing all financial aspects of the operation
- Partner with the Revenue Management team to include, but not limited to, determining sales pricing strategies, developing rates, establishing group thresholds, determining space utilization policy, deploying competitive data strategies, conducting demand analysis and managing market mix
- Utilize and apply current technology and systems effectively
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Manage pre-opening critical path and pre-opening, as needed
- Participate in ownership meetings, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!