Classification: AVP of Operations
Compensation: $150000.00 to $180000.00 yearly
DIRECTOR OF SALES OPERATIONS - Acquisitions oriented company
My client, a global acquisitions oriented company, is searching for a Director of Sales Operations to join their team for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The Director of Sales Operations will be responsible for leading the sales operations and commissions teams to strategically support the regional sales model. The Director of Sales Operations will ensure the sales operations teams are fully compliant with all processes and procedures and will support inside, indirect, direct and retails sales and will provide ownership and business supporting analytics for channel marketing. The Director of Sales Operations will be responsible for identifying and training on best practices across the entire sales team. If you are looking to join an ever-changing, growth oriented organization and have a strong sales operations background, then this role is for you.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERY DAY:
- Manage a team of Sales Operations Analysts who will work closely with senior sales leadership to deliver reports, analytics, and tactical and strategic planning requirements.
- Work cross functionally to develop strategies, support budget planning, quota setting, bookings/invoiced revenue models and implement best practices and work to remove any operation/organizational barriers.
- Take ownership of the bookings and invoiced revenue model and ensure model supports recognized revenue model.
- Lead team of sales operation analysts ensuring all KPI’s are measured and acted upon.
- Takes ownership in data integrity and ensure all reporting metrics are accurate and an understanding of the business is shown.
- Ensure all quotas are set in a timely manner and all commissions are calculated accurately.
- Coach and mentor direct reports, set performance expectations and hold individuals and team members accountable for results
- Work on complex and/or escalated issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.