The Grand Wailea located on the beautiful island of Maui is now hiring a Director of Revenue Strategy. This position will report in to the Director of Revenue Management.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Revenue Manager role
- Forecasting and inventory control experience
- Experience in the Hotel Industry
- Bachelors Degree
- Hilton Systems knowledge
- Handling over 100 million in revenue and up
A Director of Revenue Strategy assists and acts in the absence of the Director to monitor, manage, and maintain group and transient inventories, utilizing current data management systems. The position requires strong interpersonal and coaching skills to trains and oversees team members. Strategically coordinates the Revenue Management processes and procedures for room revenue & ancillary revenue centers, maximizes each hotel's room revenue, and grow market share. This is accomplished by: analyzing demand factors, forecasting business levels, conducting competitive analyses, managing and maintaining group and transient inventory controls, monitoring and adjusting pricing strategies, and maintaining distribution channel data integrity. This position reports directly to the Director of Revenue Management.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!