s of: AI, Robotics and Machine Learning. Below are the details:
* Location: West Coast- will sit remote but requires 50% travel when travel ban is lifted. Ideally, if they can be in OC that would be great as the person they report into is in India and makes visits to HQ in AV.
* Job Overview: They are ideally looking for someone that came up through their career in a QA/test role, then to an Architect, then manager/Director. Then delved into Pre-Sales and technology agnostic when it comes to: Test Automation, AI, Robotics and Machine Learning. This person will be traveling to many US client sites and engaging with them to provide innovative ideas on software solutions to maximize their potential as they engage Test Automation, AI, Robotics and Machine Learning. They are wanting this person who has come from a consulting background, familiar with CICD, 'what is the future of test', know what testing tools are out there and provide client knowledge on what would be best for them to implement. They must have built a COE from scratch OR been apart of one strictly for Test Automation, AI, Robotics and Machine Learning. The ideal breakdown would be: 50% pre-sales 25% managing the delivery and 25% flying out to clients and performing 'health checks' to ensure the tool of choice is working efficiently. IDEAL PERSON: This person must come from Cap Gemini and built a COE and then went corporate.
* Salary: $175-200k + 25% incentive
Director Quality Engineering- Key responsibility of the role is to establish and lead the US Quality Engineering CoE'
1. Minimum 15 to 20 years out of which
a. Have led multiple testing programs of 100+ resources
b. Deep experience in Devops; Test Automation; Performance testing and other value added testing services.
c. Provide leadership to defining Quality Engineering Vision; Strategy; and Approach
d. Strong understanding about industry domain and demands
e. Proven expertise in overall testing services offering and had created differentiators.
f. Performed the role of Senior Testing Solution architect for a minimum 5 years
g. Managed testing engagement at client site for a minimum 3 years
h. Demonstrated flair for promoting innovations and drive process improvements during prior engagements
2. Driven proposal requirements and Pre-Sales support for Testing engagements in excess 5 million dollars.
3. Ability to understand market trends; discussing new revenue streams; building new service offerings; and supporting sales.
4. Collaborate with other department managers or directors; and key stakeholders to coordinate and align objectives and ensure technology meets the requirements of the users; works across the organization to create ad hoc solutions that address proposed and perceived business requirements
I. Promote innovations and drive process improvements.
II. Provides strategic direction for specialized testing services.
III. Effectively communicates vision to all stakeholders; seeks support for goals where needed.
IV. Enhance and deliver service offerings within identified areas; creation of frameworks; collaterals; assets; and people capabilities.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.