(DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY)
The Director of Product Management is responsible for OUR CLIENT's product development for the portfolio of platforms and products. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements of the Ambulatory and Hospital product platforms, calculating the ROI on new releases and defining the product roadmap. This will include collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Implementation, Development, Finance and Operations - in order to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met.
In addition to this, the Director of Product Management also ensures that the company's overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the product roadmap.
1. They need experience to be a product owner over one product for a company. Healthcare is a must-have. They needed someone who really understands how the product will affect the hospital and their vision. T
2. Someone who has experience working with developers and make it a partnership. This person must be someone who can push back as needed and make sure to help guide the priority and the IOI to understand what needs to be done first and why;\ they need to bring new ideas to tables as needed. They must understand how to work with a QA team and help them grow and be successful.
3. This person must have experience with senior management. This person must be comfortable working with senior level individuals and bring ideas to the table to contribute to the conversation in a meaningful way; they cannot
Plus: this person should be able to evolve into creating the strategy for the team, but they need to be able to execute on that; within a year, this person should be seriously contributing to the roadmap and then after that, they should be creating the roadmap and strategy on their own; they need to get buy-in from everyone they are working with;
● 10+ years product development / management experience in a SaaS driven company, healthcare IT experience is a plus, but not required
● 5+ years in a product management / leadership position
● Proven record of leadership and managing a product team
● Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team environments
● Excellent communications and presentation skills
● Ability to develop and manage a high-performance team focused on accountability and exceeding expectations
● A dynamic leader and change agent who is effective in fast-paced, ever-changing, and agile environments
● Excellent coalition-building skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.