Director of Performance Marketing (In-House)
Community Tax, America’s leader in helping people to relieve tax debt is seeking a highly capable and driven Director of Marketing to plan and execute the future of our revenue generation strategy. We have a strong program in place already, and we’re looking for the right person to take it to the next level and to relieve some of the strategic work that currently falls on the rest of the executive team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an impressive level of strategic thinking on how to bring different services to market and activate them with the right channel mix, but will also clearly demonstrate a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever is necessary to execute on the vision. This person must show an ability to manage our various agency partners cohesively to hit roadmaps and deliver results.
Why is this an Exciting Opportunity?
- Leadership is offering a highly attractive compensation package for the right individual, with a market-leading base salary and performance upside
- The right candidate would largely have autonomy on managing and growing an 8 figure marketing budget
- Community Tax is one of the most respected and trusted brands in the industry, and the services you would be marketing are extremely high quality
- An executive team of highly successful entrepreneurs would find boundless growth opportunities for an ambitious individual. The right fit in this position could easily find themselves on a fast track to CMO level purely based on merit.
Experience Profiles of Interest to Community Tax
- Someone who has primarily worked agency-side in their career, and can demonstrate deep experience across numerous functional areas. This person would potentially have worked across multiple channels throughout their career, and would also have seen experience at building holistic strategies for clients from the ground up
- Someone who has a background in building and managing revenue generation strategies for a nationwide B2C firm. This person may have worked in a similar vertical to Community Tax, or may have related experience in high volume lead generation in an unrelated industry
- The more demonstrably deep experience with specific marketing channels, the better
- Paid search, organic search, affiliates, TV, Radio, nurturing and retention, etc.
- Experience as a project manager across major initiatives is highly valued
- Website builds, CRM installations, marketing department buildouts, etc.
- High analytical acumen will be rewarded in terms of compensation and level of responsibility
- Deep modeling experience in Excel and other tools, basic experience with databases, proven ability to seek the right data views to make major decisions
- Communications skills are a must
You’ll enjoy a comprehensive suite of benefits that continues to evolve and grow as we continue solicit feedback from the Community Tax team regarding benefits they value
- Major Medical / Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time