What will I be doing?
The Director of Leisure Sales for Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, will be responsible for all managed accounts in the following segments: Consortia and Luxury Travel Networks, Corporate & Local Negotiated Accounts and FIT. The candidate will develop strategic and tactical initiatives including events and promotions to those different luxury segments. He/she will leverage Hilton Luxury Brand resources based on the hotel's business needs.Develop and execute a luxury marketing plan to effectively allot resources toward existing and developing travel managed accounts.
- Forge relationships with select travel managed accounts to gain market share with those account;
- Use of intelligence tool to acquire new luxury managed accounts.
- Liaise with the onsite reservation team to ensure seamless communication between the travel advisors and the hotel.
- Act as a liaison between hotels and customers when conflict resolution is required
- Sales trips to relevant markets for the purpose of building business relationships with all relevant luxury travel accounts.
- Reports to the Complex DOSM
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!