3+ Years Hotel Sales Management Experience
2+ Years Leisure sales travel experience
Knowledge and experience working with Travel Consortia - required
Delphi Experience Preferred
Luxury Experience Preferred
What will I be doing?
- Develop and maintain relationships with VIP Luxury travel advisors
- Attend tradeshows and other related duties including FAMS, client events, property sites, client entertainment and personal office visits. Travel is involved.
- Work with Revenue Management team to develop packages and determine room rates to drive individual travel business.
- Liaise with the onsite reservation team to ensure seamless communication between the travel advisors and the hotel
- Act as a liaison between hotel and customers when conflict resolution is required
- Sales trips to relevant markets for the purpose of building business relationships with all relevant travel accounts
- Train team on Consortia program amenities.