Director/Manager Financial ReportingCompensation:
$140000.00 to $145000.00 yearly
Our Oakland County, Michigan client is looking to hire a highly motivated, career minded, Director of Investor Relations. If you are looking for a high exposure, high growth role and you meet the requirements, then please contact me today. If you are hired for this Director of Investor Relations position, you will be responsible for:
• Provide analysis and modeling support for evaluating and supporting executives of mergers, acquisitions and joint venture.
• Provide information to executives and senior leaderships.
• Support their CFO, CEO, and board of directors with assembling the financial deck for the earnings calls.
• Assist with market research and monitor company, peer, and specific research estimates including benchmarking performance.
• Help support questions with buy and sell-side analysts and also prepare models to understand investment community perceptions and targets.
• Assemble and analyze information/metrics and respond to inquiries from analysts and investors.
• Track shareholder activities and work to identify trends of institutional stock ownership and potential target institutions.
• Maintain their corporate investor relations website.
• Develop and prepare the materials for their board of directors, and executive leadership to support investor relations and corporate development.
• Assist with various ad-hoc research projects.
If you are looking to shift your career into the fast lane, and your experience meets the Director of Investor Relations requirements listed above, then please contact Jeff Sokolowski toady at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or call Jeff Sokolowski at 248.368.6440.
Our client is the top performing firm in their industry and headquartered in Oakland County, Michigan. Due to a recent change, our client is currently looking to hire a Director of Investor Relations. For consideration candidates will need to have 7 or more years’ of finance and/or accounting experience including: 2 plus years experience with investor relations. Additionally our client is looking for candidates with market research, investor (buy and sell-side) reporting, have participated preparing the executive deck and summary for earnings calls, understand corporate strategy, possess superior presentation skills (written and verbally) and be comfortable working with C-level executives, and have excellent modeling skills. Our client is requiring candidates have an undergraduate degree in finance, economics or accounting with a high preference for those who have graduated from a Top 20 school or have their CPA or CFA designation.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$140,000.00 - $145,000.00 /Year