• 10 years of progressively responsible experience in similar or related positions required.
• Prior managerial experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, Master’s Degree preferred
• CPA or CMA designation required with Public Accounting experience preferred
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, federal and state financial regulations
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
• Working knowledge of short and long-term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets and product-line profitability analysis
• Strong skills in managing performance of others, coaching and employee development
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, some travel and seasonal overtime
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.